Thursday, December 20, 2007

Glitch.

Isn't it such a beautiful experience to have all the creativity and passion sucked completely out of you?

Now I don't mean the feeling when someone robs you of your joy and life. I mean the feeling you experience when you've spent an entire day creating, drawing, painting, composing, writing...whatever it is you do to express yourself, and you've got absolutely nothing left. You're spent, but you've been productive and creative. You've introduced new beauty to the world, and all you have left to do is sit back and enjoy the fruit of your toil.




*I'M LISTENING TO: Aphex Twin*

2 comments:

(kirstyn) said...

I want to buy a HUGE canvas like the size of me, and set it up someplace and then spend a whole day just painting it. Nothing in particular, just colour: mixing it, blending it, designing it.

It's going to be great.

Kamela said...

i've been doing that all day and i think it would feel good to balance myself out by doing math or something.