Wednesday, October 3, 2007

1.

Today has been one of those days where things just don't go my way. I was pretty bummed about a few things that I'm not going to get into. I was pretty excited to begin posting, but I didn't want to make my introductory post one full of griping and whining.
And then BANG. I got blasted with a totally new mindset. I realized how much potential I have and in turn how much potential each day holds. I can do anything I want to do. Regardless of the boundaries people put on me, or the limits I think I have. Creativity is infinite. I have the rest of my life to create, and to explore, and to grow.
HONESTLY thats beyond encouraging. Its up to me. The rest of my life can be full of growth if I want it to be. The rest of my life will be full of creativity if I want it to be. I have the ability to really live if I want to. I'm not passing that up.


*I'M LISTENING TO: Beirut - A Sunday Smile*

3 comments:

(kirstyn) said...

Very true - Often those mindsets come from God.
You inspire me. I'm so glad to have a brother like you.

P.s. I'm adding you to my blog page. Add me too k?

Kamela said...

i don't know where i would be if creativity was not infinite. well. god is infinite AND god is creativity. he is the source... SO GO NUTSO! aahhh hahaha

Kamela said...

ps, jared add me too, k?