Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New Music.

So. In celebration of the purchase of my iPod I have been listening to more music lately. I've discovered and rediscovered a few bands that I would like to share with you. Below is a listing of the bands, I'm not going to attempt to describe these bands so I will provide a link to a youtube video featuring each band.


Massive Attack
Massive Attack on youtube

Tegan & Sara
Tegan And Sara on youtube

Depeche Mode
Depeche Mode on youtube

Random

Random on youtube

Band of Horses
Band of Horses on youtube

Crystal Castles
Crystal Castles on youtube

Portishead
Portishead on youtube

1 comment:

Tabitha Wells said...

I'm making a rule not to check out music you reccommend anymore, solely because I seem to have a habit of becoming addicted to any and all music you listen to :P