Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Go.

If I could do anything at all right now with 2 allowances, unlimited money and zero school responsibilities, I would go on a drive. Not a road trip, because a road trip seems to imply that we are headed to a destination. No, I'd just grab my sister and jump in the car and drive. I'd stop to pick up my friends, you know who you are, and we'd just go. The goal wouldn't be to find the most amazing place, or do the most amazing things. No, the goal would be to have no goal. To just drive and stop and explore and have fun, and when we got sick of driving, we'd get a hotel, or camp out somewhere. We'd take a million pictures. We'd do everything, and nothing at all.

j.



*I'M LISTENING TO: Pilot Speed*

3 comments:

(kirstyn) said...

My heart warmed just a bit when you told me you'd take me along. Thanks. Let's do it sometime!

Kamela said...

That's totally from a song... "We'd do everything, and nothing at all." Or something like that. I just have no idea what song it is...

Jared Krause said...

Haha. I don't know what song that is.


Hey kam you're definitely one of the people that would be on this trip.