Friday, November 9, 2007

Sabrepulse



I don't plan on doing this often, however, I will post about a band when I find one that really stands out.

Ash E, aka sabrepulse, creates high intensity electronic music. Now I could go into the specifics of this music and define it in elitist musical terms that most of you wouldn't even understand OR I could just explain how this music will make you feel.

Imagine being shot 10'000 feet into the air. All the clouds you soar through are made of rainbow coloured cotton candy, and the entire world is pulsating night and day as if the sun is a huge strobe light in the sky. Right before takeoff that beautiful girl (or awesome hunk of a guy) you've had a crush on for years just kissed you for the first time, so needless to say your emotions are at an all time high.

This is sabrepulse.

With 2 full lengths and a handful of EP's under his belt sabrepulse is taking 8bit music by storm. All his music is free on his myspace (check the left hand side under "sounds like"). I would suggest listening to "Gare d'Europa" on his myspace if you get the chance.

No comments: